♫ Agua de Annique – Sunken Soldiers Ball ♫
In the 11 consecutive years I lived in Brazil, I always dreamed of coming back to Amsterdam. Now I’m here for 4 years and I’m always nostalgic about Brazil and keep thinking about all the good things. Both times I went back to Brazil, I returned thinking Amsterdam is awesome. But soon after, reality kicks in and the nostalgia begins all over again. Why can’t I be happy in the place I am? Human beings are so complicated (or maybe it’s just me). So, I made a little list os some of the things I love about Amsterdam. Thinking positive! 😉
– hundreds of concerts every year.
– many art exhibitions, for all tastes.
– everything is close by, you can cycle everywhere.
– and if lazyness kicks in, public transport is great, efficient and safe.
– if you don’t speak Dutchs it won’t be a problem, everyone speaks English. Even the baker.
– a billion bars and cafes, almost all cornes have one.
– beautiful people.
There is more but this is all for today.